Group life insurance is an integral part of most employee benefits packages. When provided by an employer, employees appreciate the value of life coverage and additional security it provides to their families.
Group life insurance is available to clients with 2 or more employees. The most common plans offered by employers is a flat benefit amount such as $25,000 or $50,000 of coverage. Benefits can vary by employee classification such as income or job title. This benefit is typically paid for by the employer.
Life related benefits include:
- AD&D – Accidental death and dismemberment (usually equal to the basic life benefit)
- Dependent Life coverage covering spouses and children of employees
- Travel Accident Plans
Group Size – 2 or more employees
Rate Guarantee – 2 or 3 years
Plan Types Available – Traditional or Voluntary
- Health underwriting for small group under 2-9
- Guarantee issue 10 or more employees
- Guaranteed coverage amount varies by size of group and volume of coverage purchased
Your group life insurance plans are offered through the following carriers: