Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
Health Care Reform goes by many different names but they all mean exactly the same thing. If having multiple names isn’t confusing enough the legislation that goes along with it is even more tedious and daunting. BOTTOM LINE: Every business will need a strategy, not only comply with the reform, but also to keep costs as low as possible without adversly affecting the benefits offered.
If you have yet to create a strategy for your business it would be in your best interest to contact us immediately so we can guide you, and keep you, in compliance with the Health Care Reform. At Borawski Insurance we have just what you need to become successful when it comes to your employee benefits. Contact us today to learn more.
Below are a few questions you should ask yourself in order to find out if you are prepared for the new changes due to Health Care Reform.
- Are you an applicable large employer?
- Is your group medical coverage considered “affordable” to your employees under the provisions of Health Care Reform?
- Do you know which employees are eligible for group health insurance under the provisions of Health Care Reform?
- Do you have a strategy in place in order to keep in compliance with the ongoing changes due to Health Care Reform?
- Are you exhausted yet?
- Who is your “go to” resource for guidance regarding Health Care Reform?
If you do not know the answer to any ONE of these questions please contact us at: email@example.com or 413-586-5011
Here are a few helpful links regarding the reform:
For the Self-Employed: http://www.sba.gov/content/self-employed
Employers with fewer than 25 employees: http://www.sba.gov/content/employers-with-fewer-25-employees
Employers with up to 50 employees: http://www.sba.gov/content/employers-with-up-to-50-employees
Employers with 50 or more employees: http://www.sba.gov/content/employers-with-50-or-more-employees
Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA): http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/
EBSA and the Health Care Reform: http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/healthreform/
mass.gov FAQ regarding Health Care: http://www.mass.gov/dor/businesses/current-tax-info/health-care-frequently-asked-questions-for.html